A polyurethane coating can protect the base material from corrosion, weathering, abrasion and other processes that would degrade material over time. A polyurethane coating can be glossy or muted, and can be opaque or transparent.
- Abrasion resistant
- Improved impact resistance
- Solvent free; low odor
- Attractive, light reflecting appearance
- Seamless and hygienic finish
- Low maintenance
- Slip resistant finish may be tailored to specific client requirements
- May be used as a flexible colored floor coating in areas on a variety of substrates such as concrete, wood, metal and asphalt in commercial, industrial, and institutional areas.