Blended from naturally occurring materials designed to provide high gelling, lubricative and suspension properties in grouts or slurries. The product is supplied in fine powder form, is off white/ yellow in color and has a flour type appearance. It is injected into the soil or the rock in order to fill any cracks and spaces to order to strengthen, restructure and stop the flow of water in soil and rock.
- It is used either as a pipe jacking and tunnel shield lubricant as a slurry, or as a gelling material in grouts that need thixotropic properties.
- To create cut-offs in diaphragm walls, for piling and also as a drilling mud
- Injection in stone, which could be injected during or after excavation
- Stops the flow of groundwater and stabilizes the soil
- Could be injected into the foundations of dams.
- Prevents the arrival of groundwater and stabilizes the soil
- Could be injected to fill gravelly soils