High performance micro polypropylene fibers are developed as a crack controlling additive for cementitious material.
- Reduced cracking in concrete
- Improved structural strengthening
- Disperses uniformly throughout concrete mix
- Improves concrete durability
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance
- Improves freeze-thaw resistance
- Reduces plastic shrinkage during curing
- Reduces steel reinforcement needs
- Improved ductility
- Impervious to alkali attack
- It is used to inhibit the formation of small cracks that can occur through plastic shrinkage, premature drying and early thermal changes, in order to provide utilization of the intrinsic properties of the hardened cementitious material.